General Information for the retreats can be found here
Dates: September 28 – Oct 8
Location: Seminar Center Gut Helmeringen
web site: https://www.guthelmeringen.eu/kontakt/
Address Helmeringer Weg 43,
D-89415 Lauingen / Danube
The Sati Foundation is co-organizing this retreat, and they are contributing to funding Bhante and assistant lodging, travel and expenses. Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu !
- No longer available (
Single room, shared bathroom – 800E)
- Double room, shared bathroom 700E (12 registrations still available as per Feb-25)
Price includes room and full board (breakfast and lunch). We have tried to keep the prices as low as possible. Prices includes a small provision to cater for travel and lodging costs for Bhante and attendant (and you’re free to donate more).
- There are no more single rooms available, so you can only book a double room. However, you can indicate you’d like to be on the waitlist for a single if someone currently with a single room cancels the reservation.
- Your registration is confirmed following you paying a 100E deposit.
- You can cancel your registration with full refund until February 1, 2020. If you cancel after Feb 1, we will regard the registration fee as dana contribution for Bhante and attendant travel and lodging costs
- Before June 30, we will ask you to pay the remaining balance for your retreat
- I will confirm every payment by mail
Options for Payment (deposit and remaining balance, after your registration below)
- direct bank transfer to Koen vd Biggelaar, IBAN NL98 ABNA 0527 1358 87 , BIC code ABNANL2A (internet payments in euro zone are typically free)
- Via paypal – paypal.me/dhammasukha
- Direct bank transfer preferred to avoid Paypal charges
There is a maximum of 30 meditators and booking are on first come, first serve basis. If your room preference is no longer available, we will ask you if you would like to switch (i.e. from single to double room).